1. Shah SN, Panchal BN, Tiwari DS, Vala A. Study of factors related to readmission in psychotic and mood disorder. Depression. 2013 Jan 1;2:3-7.
2. Rabari P, Jamliya M, Mehta HB, Vala A, Gandhi P, Zinzala G. Effects Of Generalized Anxiety Disorder On Heart Rate Variability. Society of Basic and Applied Physiology.;4:203.
3. Mehta JR, Ratnani IJ, Dave JD, Panchal BN, Patel AK, Vala AU. Association of psychiatric co-morbidities and quality of life with severity of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. East Asian Archives of Psychiatry. 2014 Dec;24(4):148-55.
4. Ratnani IJ, Panchal BN, Tiwari DS, Vala AU. Association of panic disorder with quality of life among individuals with headache. East Asian Archives of Psychiatry. 2014 Mar;24(1):10-5.
5. Karelia J, Vala A, Parmar MC. A Study of Phenomenology of Panic Disorder & Assessment of Severity & Comorbidity of Panic Disorder. National Journal of Integrated Research in Medicine. 2014 Mar 1;5(2).
6. Raval CM, Tiwari DS, Panchal BN, Vala AU. Typical neuroleptic malignant syndrome presented in patient on maintenance quetiapine. Indian journal of psychological medicine. 2014 Jan;36(1):88-90.
7. Raval CM, Panchal BN, Tiwari DS, Vala AU, Bhatt RB. Prevalence of premenstrual syndrome and premenstrual dysphoric disorder among college students of Bhavnagar, Gujarat. Indian Journal of psychiatry. 2016 Apr;58(2):164.
8. Archana Surajprasad Kantak, Ashokkumar Ukabhai Vala, Bharat Navinchandra Panchal "A study of major depressive disorder and quality of life in patients with oral cancer" IJCMPH 2016 Vol 3 (7).
9. Karambelkar SS, Panchal BN, Vala AU. A study of experiences of stigma and discrimination in patients with schizophrenia and bipolar mood disorder. Indian Journal of Social Psychiatry. 2016 Apr 1;32(2):143.
10. Nagori N, Vala A, Panchal B, Ratnani I, Vasava K. Association Of Anxiety And Quality Of Life With Internet Addiction Among Medical Students. National Journal of Integrated Research in Medicine. 2016 Sep 1;7(5).
11. Ratnani IJ, Vala AU, Panchal BN, Tiwari DS, Karambelkar SS, Sojitra MG, Nagori NN. Association of social anxiety disorder with depression and quality of life among medical undergraduate students. Journal of family medicine and primary care. 2017 Apr;6(2):243.
12. Chaudhary D, Panchal BN, Vala AU, Ratnani IJ, Vadher S. A study of disability and perceived stress in patients of anxiety disorders. Hindu. 2017 Dec 15;116:77-33.
13. Srivastava S, Yadav P, Panchal BN, Vala AU, Ratnani I, Khania P. Association of depression and chronic lower-back pain. Archives of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy. 2018 Dec 1;4:37-46.
14. Bhivgade DN, Nagori N, Panchal BN. A study of Major Depressive Disorder in Patients with Seizure Disorder. Education.;32(13):0-9393.
15. Rishi Desai, Bharat Panchal, Ashok Vala, Imran Jahangirali Ratnani,Sneha Vadher, Pushpa Khania, “Impact of clinical posting in psychiatry on the attitudes towards psychiatry and mental illness in undergraduate medical students”, General Psychiatry 2019;32:e100072. doi:10.1136/ gpsych-2019-100072
16. Sneha B Vadher , Bharat N Panchal, Ashok U Vala, Imran J Ratnani, Kinjal J Vasava, Rishi S Desai and Aayushi H Shah, “Predictors of problematic Internet use in school going adolescents of Bhavnagar, India”, International Journal of Social Psychiatry 2019, Vol. 65(2) 151–157
17. Nidhi Nagori, Kinjal Vasava, Ashok U. Vala, Imran J. Ratnani, “ Association of sleep quality and internet addictionamong the medical students ” International journal of research in medical sciences. 2019 Jul; 7 (7): 2703-2707
18. M.P.M., Panchal, Vala, D.U. , & Vadher, D. “ A study on mental health of undergraduate & Postgraduate medical students .” National Journal of Integrated Research in Medicine, 2019; Volume 10(5), 15-18.