Actively participated in various cultural events at Medical College and won many Prizes and Certificates of appreciation. Actively participated and Organized Science of Life Exhibition at R.N.T. Medical College Udaipur and was awarded Merit Certificate for the same. Participated in Various All India Inter Medical College meets at AIIMS New Delhi and S.M.S. Medical College, Jaipur and won Prizes. Actively participated in various G.K. Competitions organized by the U.S.O. and was awarded Merit Certificate.
Dr. Panjwani is working as Associate Professor of Medicine in this department since April 2006. previously he had worked as Assistant Professor of Medicine at the same institute and at M.P. Shah Medical College Jamnagar.
Dr. Panna is working as Assistant Professor of Medicine.
Dr. Madhu is working as Assistant Professor of Medicine.
Dr. Vora is working as Assistant Professor of Medicine since 01/04/2002. he was associated with the Department of Medicine as Tutor in Medicine from 16/03/2000 to 31/03/2002. he did his M.B.B.S and M.D. from M.P. Shah Medical College Jamnagar. He passed his M.B.B.S. in the year 1994 and M.D. in 1999. he is Life Member of API & IMA. He was an active Executive member during the organization of Silver Jubilee APGCO held in Bhavnagar in 2003. His hobbies include Reading, Music and Traveling.
- Dr. Tejas Modi (HOD)
- Dr. Krishna Lakhani
- D. Sunil Panjwani
- Dr. Panna Kamdar:
- Dr. Alpesh Vora:
- Dr. Pankaj Akholkar
- Dr. Ila Hadiyal
- Dr. Hirava Munshi
- Daily opd for non communicable diseases on Monday to saturaday 9 am to 1 pm, separate flu opd working 24*7 with Diabetes OPD tuesday and friday 4 pm to 6pm.
- Stable pt admited in General word while g.c poor pt admitted in iccu,ccu,EMW. 1 resident doctor posted in each ward to look after pt 24*7, Daily morning and evening round taken faculties and Resident doctors , In CCU duty shared with anaesthesia department doctors
- Separate Isolation ward for (Covid 19/CCHF/Swine flu)
- Hemodialysis Unit with Approx 50 beds working 24*7
- Regular Departmental presentation arranged on recent advances in medicine and importanat public health problems for better treatment of patients.
- Regular campaign to provide basic medicines and health amenity at doorstep of economically poor people.