Dr. Hita Mehta
(Professor & Head Of The Department)
In year 1998
- Shah H, CutaneousCutaneous Manifestations in HIV Seropositive cases in rural hospital of Gujarat, Indian Journal of Sexual Transmitted Disease, Vol 19, Pg 95-97, 1998
In year 2003
- H Shah, A Mehta, K shah, A Trivedi, Scabies with Bullous Pemphigoid like Eruptions, Indian Journal Of Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy, Vol 69 issue-7,2003, Pg 9-10
In year 2008
- H Shah, A Mehta, B Astik, Clinical and Sociodemographic study of Vitiligo, Indian Journal Of Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy. Vol 74 Issue 6 2008 Nov-Dec Pg– 701
In year 2010
- H Shah, Dermoscope A scope with a difference, Quaterderm, 2010. Issue 76
In year 2011
- M Barvelia, J Sanmukani, T Pate, N paliwal,H shah, C Tripathi. Drug induced Steven Johnson syndrome, Toxic epidermal necrolysis, SJS-TEN overlap, A multicentric retrospective study. Post Graduate Journal Of Medicine. Vol 57 Issue 2011 Apr-Jun 115-19
- H Shah, Frenny. Bloom Syndrome – A rare occurrence in 2 siblings. International Journal Of Dermatology. 2011 Doi - 10.111/j.1365-4632.2011.05385.x
In year 2013
- P. H. Gandhi, C. B. Desai, H. H. Mehta, H. B. Mehta, V. V. Nikam, B. N. Astik, C. J. Shah. A Sensory Nerve Conduction Study of Sural Nerve Among Leprosy Patients. International Journal Of Basic And Applied Physiology Vol 2 Issue 1 2013 Pg -136-141
- MugdhaJamwar,Hita. H Mehta. Techniques for Ear Lobe Repair. The Aestheticians Journal. 2013. Oct – Nov
In year 2014
- Maheshwari G, Mehta H, Jamwar M. Anogenital vitiligo with Crohn’s disease. Indian Journal Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases. Vol 35, Issue 1, 2014, Pg- 53-55
- Dr. Vivek V Nikam, Dr.Hita H Mehta. A Nonrandomized Study of Trichoscopy Patterns Using Nonpolarized (Contact) and Polarized (Noncontact) Dermatoscopy in Hair and Shaft Disorders. International Journal Of Trichology. Vol 6 Issue 2, 2014, Apr-June , Pg 54-56
In year 2016
- G.R Maheshwari, H.H Mehta, V. Nikam, Clinico-histopathological correlation for diagnosis of lichenoid interface dermatoses, Journal of Dermatology & Dermatologic surgery. Journal of Dermatology & Dermatologic surgery. Vol 20,2016 ,Feb ,Pg 115-124
- H.T Bhachech,C.S Jaiswal, H.H Mehta, A study of Patch testing in subjects with hand eczema of different occupational groups,IJCMPH,vol 3,Issue 9,sep-2016,pg 1-5
In year 2017
- Jethwa M, Mehta H., A study of mucocutaneous manifestations in autoimmune connective tissue disorders at tertiary care centre. J. Evid. Based Med. Healthc. 2017; 4(44), 2701-2705. DOI: 10.18410/jebmh/2017/537
- Maitri S, Hita M. Study of Effectiveness of Pulse Therapy in various autoimmune dermatoses. Natl J Integr Res Med 2017; 8(3):81-88
- Nayak SS, Mehta HH, Gajjar PC, Nimbark VN. Dermoscopy of general dermatological conditions in Indian population: A descriptive study. Clin Dermatol Rev 2017;1:41-51.
- Gajjar K, Hirapara H, Jaiswal CS, Barvaliya M, Shah H, Tripathi CB. A case report of Antitubercular Drugs induced Exanthematous Reaction complicated by Acute onset Levofloxacin induced Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis(TEN). Curr Drug Saf. 2016 Apr 26.
- Patel K, Gajjar PC, Mehta HH, Mehta H, Solanki J. Study of moisture content on various skin sites in different seasons in Indian population. Int J Clin Exp Physiol 2017;4:190-4
In year 2018
- Gajjar PC, Mehta HH, et al. An atypical clinical presentation of lichen planus pigmentosus with typical dermoscopic pattern. Australas J Dermatol. 2018 Mar 25. doi: 10.1111/ajd.12797.
- Mehta HH, Nikam VV, Jaiswal CR, Mehta HB. A cross-sectional study of variations in the biophysical parameters of skin among healthy volunteers. Indian J Dermatol VenereolLeprol2018;84:521
- Vasava D, Mehta H. Dermoscopic features of cutaneous collagenous vasculopathy: A report of rare disorder. Indian Dermatol Online J 2018;
- Jaiswal C, Mehta HH, et al. Effectiveness of topical Calcipotriol ointment with or without ultraviolet B therapy in patient of alopecia aereata. Journal of Egyptian women’s Dermatologic Society. 2018
- Raiyani NM, Gajjar PC, Mehta HH, et al. Comparison of Trichoscan findings of Diffuse hair loss in females versus controls. Indian journal of clinical Dermatology. 2018
- Gajjar PC, Mehta HH, SonagaraBM,et al. A case of lepromatous leprosy presenting with punched out infiltrated plaques, a diagnostic enigma. Leprosy review.2018
- Gajjar PC, Mehta HH, Barvaliya M, Lakhotia R. Topical sirolimus in facial angiofibroma. Indian J Drugs Dermatol 2018;4:76-8.
- Gajjar PC, Mehta HH, BarvaliyaManish ,Sonagara Bhavesh Comparative study between mesotherapy with hair solution (intralesional injection) and topical 5% minoxidil by dermoscopic evaluation for androgenic alopecia in male- a randomized controlled trial.International journal of Trichology.
- GajjarPC,Mehta HH, Gosai Mehul .Dermoscopyof congenital dermatoses in pediatric age group- an observational study . Indian journal of pediatric dermatology 2019 .
- Chaudhary Anamika, Mehta HH, Agrawal Neha. Comparative study of effectiveness of autologous serum and histaglobin in Autologus serum skin test positive and negative cases of urticaria. Indian j of allergy asthma and immunology.
- Shreya P Somani ,Hita H Mehta , Milan D Jhawar, Bhavesh N astik ,Rahul Lakhotia. A vasculonecrotic type ii reaction mimicking Lucio phenomenon. J Microbiol infect dis 2019.
- Sonagara B, Mehta H, Gajjar P. Dermoscopy of localized cutaneous nodular amyloidosis resembling granulomatous disorders. Indian J Dermatopathol Diagn Dermatol 2019;6:104-6.
- Dr Bhavesh Songara, Dr. Bhavesh Astik,Dr Hita Mehta Dermoscopic study of androgenic alopecia in men, International journal of scientific research : Volume-9 , Issue-4, April-2020.
- Dr Priya Rajoriya,Dr Hita Mehta, Dr Hariom Sharma.Early-onset of androgenetic alopecia and it’s association with metabolic syndrome in young men, International Journal of Scientific Research: Volume-9 , Issue-6, June-2020.
- JakharD, Bhat YJ, Chatterjee M, Keshavmurthy V, Ankad BS, Jha AK, Jayasree P, Save S, Mukherjee SS, Mehta H, Udare S, Beergouder S. Dermoscopy practice during COVID-19 pandemic: Recommendations by SIG Dermoscopy (IADVL academy). Indian Dermatol Online J2020:11:343-4
- Priya Rajoriya, Hita Mehta, Hariom Sharma. Early-onset of androgenetic alopecia and its association with metabolic syndrome in young men. International journal of scientific research: volume-9 | issue-6 | june- 2020
- Bhavesh Sonagra, Bhavesh Astik, Hita Mehta. Dermoscopic Study of Androgenic Alopecia inMen. International Journal of ScientiicResearch : Volume 9| Issue-4| April -2020
- RuchirBhatt,BhaveshAstik,HitaMehta.Assessing Nail Severity in patients of onychomycosis and psoriasis:A Pilot Study.International journal of scientific research:volume-10|issue-01|January-2021
- Daksha Vasava, Hita Mehta, Twinkle Patel, Milan Jhavar, RAhulLakhotia. Clinical ,Dermoscopic and Mycological Association in Onychomycosis in a Tertiary Care Hospital. Clinical Dermatology Review| Volume 5| Issue 1| January-June 2021
- Bhavesh Sonagara, Hita Mehta, Bhavesh Astik, Neha Agrawal. Study of Seborrheic Keratosis by Dermoscopy using Polarized and Non Polarized Modes. Indian Journal of Dermatopathology and Diagnostic Dermatology. Volume 7 | Issue 2 | July- December 2020.
Dr Bhavesh Astik
Dr Rima Joshi
Dr. Rahul Lakhotia
NHM Consultant Dr Milan Jhavar
NHM Consultant Dr Shreya Somani
Arjun Rajendra Prakashey
(Second Year Resident)
Agharia Rashmiben Sabbirali
(Second Year Resident)
Dharm Mansukh Sondagar
(Second Year Resident)