Dr. Hita Mehta
(Professor & Head Of The Department)
In year 1998
- Shah H, CutaneousCutaneous Manifestations in HIV Seropositive cases in rural hospital of Gujarat, Indian Journal of Sexual Transmitted Disease, Vol 19, Pg 95-97, 1998
In year 2003
- H Shah, A Mehta, K shah, A Trivedi, Scabies with Bullous Pemphigoid like Eruptions, Indian Journal Of Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy, Vol 69 issue-7,2003, Pg 9-10
In year 2008
- H Shah, A Mehta, B Astik, Clinical and Sociodemographic study of Vitiligo, Indian Journal Of Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy. Vol 74 Issue 6 2008 Nov-Dec Pg– 701
In year 2010
- H Shah, Dermoscope A scope with a difference, Quaterderm, 2010. Issue 76
In year 2011
- M Barvelia, J Sanmukani, T Pate, N paliwal,H shah, C Tripathi. Drug induced Steven Johnson syndrome, Toxic epidermal necrolysis, SJS-TEN overlap, A multicentric retrospective study. Post Graduate Journal Of Medicine. Vol 57 Issue 2011 Apr-Jun 115-19
- H Shah, Frenny. Bloom Syndrome – A rare occurrence in 2 siblings. International Journal Of Dermatology. 2011 Doi - 10.111/j.1365-4632.2011.05385.x
In year 2013
- P. H. Gandhi, C. B. Desai, H. H. Mehta, H. B. Mehta, V. V. Nikam, B. N. Astik, C. J. Shah. A Sensory Nerve Conduction Study of Sural Nerve Among Leprosy Patients. International Journal Of Basic And Applied Physiology Vol 2 Issue 1 2013 Pg -136-141
- MugdhaJamwar,Hita. H Mehta. Techniques for Ear Lobe Repair. The Aestheticians Journal. 2013. Oct – Nov
In year 2014
- Maheshwari G, Mehta H, Jamwar M. Anogenital vitiligo with Crohn’s disease. Indian Journal Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases. Vol 35, Issue 1, 2014, Pg- 53-55
- Dr. Vivek V Nikam, Dr.Hita H Mehta. A Nonrandomized Study of Trichoscopy Patterns Using Nonpolarized (Contact) and Polarized (Noncontact) Dermatoscopy in Hair and Shaft Disorders. International Journal Of Trichology. Vol 6 Issue 2, 2014, Apr-June , Pg 54-56
In year 2016
- G.R Maheshwari, H.H Mehta, V. Nikam, Clinico-histopathological correlation for diagnosis of lichenoid interface dermatoses, Journal of Dermatology & Dermatologic surgery. Journal of Dermatology & Dermatologic surgery. Vol 20,2016 ,Feb ,Pg 115-124
- H.T Bhachech,C.S Jaiswal, H.H Mehta, A study of Patch testing in subjects with hand eczema of different occupational groups,IJCMPH,vol 3,Issue 9,sep-2016,pg 1-5
In year 2017
- Jethwa M, Mehta H., A study of mucocutaneous manifestations in autoimmune connective tissue disorders at tertiary care centre. J. Evid. Based Med. Healthc. 2017; 4(44), 2701-2705. DOI: 10.18410/jebmh/2017/537
- Maitri S, Hita M. Study of Effectiveness of Pulse Therapy in various autoimmune dermatoses. Natl J Integr Res Med 2017; 8(3):81-88
- Nayak SS, Mehta HH, Gajjar PC, Nimbark VN. Dermoscopy of general dermatological conditions in Indian population: A descriptive study. Clin Dermatol Rev 2017;1:41-51.
- Gajjar K, Hirapara H, Jaiswal CS, Barvaliya M, Shah H, Tripathi CB. A case report of Antitubercular Drugs induced Exanthematous Reaction complicated by Acute onset Levofloxacin induced Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis(TEN). Curr Drug Saf. 2016 Apr 26.
- Patel K, Gajjar PC, Mehta HH, Mehta H, Solanki J. Study of moisture content on various skin sites in different seasons in Indian population. Int J Clin Exp Physiol 2017;4:190-4
In year 2018
- Gajjar PC, Mehta HH, et al. An atypical clinical presentation of lichen planus pigmentosus with typical dermoscopic pattern. Australas J Dermatol. 2018 Mar 25. doi: 10.1111/ajd.12797.
- Mehta HH, Nikam VV, Jaiswal CR, Mehta HB. A cross-sectional study of variations in the biophysical parameters of skin among healthy volunteers. Indian J Dermatol VenereolLeprol2018;84:521
- Vasava D, Mehta H. Dermoscopic features of cutaneous collagenous vasculopathy: A report of rare disorder. Indian Dermatol Online J 2018;
- Jaiswal C, Mehta HH, et al. Effectiveness of topical Calcipotriol ointment with or without ultraviolet B therapy in patient of alopecia aereata. Journal of Egyptian women’s Dermatologic Society. 2018
- Raiyani NM, Gajjar PC, Mehta HH, et al. Comparison of Trichoscan findings of Diffuse hair loss in females versus controls. Indian journal of clinical Dermatology. 2018
- Gajjar PC, Mehta HH, SonagaraBM,et al. A case of lepromatous leprosy presenting with punched out infiltrated plaques, a diagnostic enigma. Leprosy review.2018
- Gajjar PC, Mehta HH, Barvaliya M, Lakhotia R. Topical sirolimus in facial angiofibroma. Indian J Drugs Dermatol 2018;4:76-8.
- Gajjar PC, Mehta HH, BarvaliyaManish ,Sonagara Bhavesh Comparative study between mesotherapy with hair solution (intralesional injection) and topical 5% minoxidil by dermoscopic evaluation for androgenic alopecia in male- a randomized controlled trial.International journal of Trichology.
- GajjarPC,Mehta HH, Gosai Mehul .Dermoscopyof congenital dermatoses in pediatric age group- an observational study . Indian journal of pediatric dermatology 2019 .
- Chaudhary Anamika, Mehta HH, Agrawal Neha. Comparative study of effectiveness of autologous serum and histaglobin in Autologus serum skin test positive and negative cases of urticaria. Indian j of allergy asthma and immunology.
- Shreya P Somani ,Hita H Mehta , Milan D Jhawar, Bhavesh N astik ,Rahul Lakhotia. A vasculonecrotic type ii reaction mimicking Lucio phenomenon. J Microbiol infect dis 2019.
- Sonagara B, Mehta H, Gajjar P. Dermoscopy of localized cutaneous nodular amyloidosis resembling granulomatous disorders. Indian J Dermatopathol Diagn Dermatol 2019;6:104-6.
- Dr Bhavesh Songara, Dr. Bhavesh Astik,Dr Hita Mehta Dermoscopic study of androgenic alopecia in men, International journal of scientific research : Volume-9 , Issue-4, April-2020.
- Dr Priya Rajoriya,Dr Hita Mehta, Dr Hariom Sharma.Early-onset of androgenetic alopecia and it’s association with metabolic syndrome in young men, International Journal of Scientific Research: Volume-9 , Issue-6, June-2020.
- JakharD, Bhat YJ, Chatterjee M, Keshavmurthy V, Ankad BS, Jha AK, Jayasree P, Save S, Mukherjee SS, Mehta H, Udare S, Beergouder S. Dermoscopy practice during COVID-19 pandemic: Recommendations by SIG Dermoscopy (IADVL academy). Indian Dermatol Online J2020:11:343-4
- Priya Rajoriya, Hita Mehta, Hariom Sharma. Early-onset of androgenetic alopecia and its association with metabolic syndrome in young men. International journal of scientific research: volume-9 | issue-6 | june- 2020
- Bhavesh Sonagra, Bhavesh Astik, Hita Mehta. Dermoscopic Study of Androgenic Alopecia inMen. International Journal of ScientiicResearch : Volume 9| Issue-4| April -2020
- RuchirBhatt,BhaveshAstik,HitaMehta.Assessing Nail Severity in patients of onychomycosis and psoriasis:A Pilot Study.International journal of scientific research:volume-10|issue-01|January-2021
- Daksha Vasava, Hita Mehta, Twinkle Patel, Milan Jhavar, RAhulLakhotia. Clinical ,Dermoscopic and Mycological Association in Onychomycosis in a Tertiary Care Hospital. Clinical Dermatology Review| Volume 5| Issue 1| January-June 2021
- Bhavesh Sonagara, Hita Mehta, Bhavesh Astik, Neha Agrawal. Study of Seborrheic Keratosis by Dermoscopy using Polarized and Non Polarized Modes. Indian Journal of Dermatopathology and Diagnostic Dermatology. Volume 7 | Issue 2 | July- December 2020.
1. Jhavar M,Mehta H,Somani S,Agarwal N "Comparison of therapeutic efficacy of intralesional platelet rich plasma and topical Trihydroxybenzoic acid in melasma" - A randomized controlled study " Original Article Published in Pigment International journal - Oct 2021
DR. BHAVESH ASTIK
Dr Dilip Kumar Singh
(Third Year Resident)
Dr Manal Dave
(Second Year Resident)
Dr Devanshi Nimbark
(Second Year Resident)
Dr Vishva Patel
(Second Year Resident)