- Publication - Department of E.N.T.
DR SHUSHIL JHA
(Professor & Head Of The Department)
1.An unusual Foreign Body in Airway ,Gujarat Journal of Othorhinolaryngology& Head & Neck Surgery.
Vol. 1, No. 1, Nov. 2004.
2.Comparative study of 100 cases of DCR External versus Internal. Our clinical experience.Gujarat Journal of Otorhinolaryngology & Head & Neck Surgery.
Vol. 6, Nov.-Dec. 2009.
3.Primary laryngeal tuberculosis – a rare entity. Journal of the Indian Medical Association. Vol 108,No 3,March 2010
4.Fungal Spectrum in Otomycosis.National Journal of Integrated Research and Medicine Vol 2,(Oct-Dec) 2011
5.A Comparative study of ossiculoplasty by using various graft material.
6. National Journal of Integrated Research and Medicine Vol 2,(Oct-Dec) 2011
Dr. Sushil G. Jha (Professor & Head of Department)
01) Bacteriology and drug susptibility in chronic suppurative otitis media in ENT OPD and IPD of tertiary care hospital, Bhavnagar ; Samanth T.U. , Sushil G. Jha , Vikas Sinha, Swati dhadhich ; Indian Journal of Otology 132 16
02) Effect of smaoke from medicinal herbs on the nosocomial infection in ENT outpatient department;Samanth T.U. , Sushil G. Jha , Vikas Sinha, Shirishkumar Patel,Kairavi J. Desai ;Indian Journal of Otology 143 16
03) Choanal Atresia- Birth without breath: Vikas Sinha ,Samanth T. U.,Sushil G. Jha ;Indian Journal of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery IJOO-D-16-00513
04) Rigid bronchoscopy in pediatric patients ;Vikas Sinha ,Samanth T. U.,Sushil G. Jha ;Indian Journal of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery (IJOO-D-17-00197
05) Impact of smoking and tobacco addiction on sensorineural hearing loss
Among normal healthy participants: A cross-sectional cohort study; Sekher
B, Sinha V, Jha SG; Indian JOtol 2017; 23:151-4
06) Study of oral myiasis at a Tertiary Care Hospital in India; Sinha V, Mallik P,
Jha SG, Ganvit S, Chaudary N, Meshram; S IOSR-JDMS Vol 17 March
07) Congenital anomaly in otorhinolaryngology,Vikas Sinha, Sushil G. Jha, Jigna swani IOSR journal of Dental and Medical Sciences 2018
08) A Study to know the correlation between bronchial asthma,nasal polyposis and allergic rhinitis, Vikas Sinha, Shushil G. Jha Jigna swani, Shruti Ganvit, World journal of pharmaceutical and Medical Research (accepted)
09) A clinicoetiological study of aural myiasis,Vikas Sinha, Shushil G. Jha, pradip mallik Indian journal of Otology(accepted)
10) Management of mandible fracture by plating and wiring �an otolaryngologist perspective at teritiary care center, Vikas Sinha, Shushil G Jha , Samntha T U, Indian journal of otolaryngology and head and neck surgery (accepted)
11) Ear Anomalies (Congenital) at referral Hospital,Vikas Sinha, Sushil G. Jha, Jigna swani Indian journal of Otology(Published)
12) A study of complications of chronic suppurative otitis media ,at tertiary care hospital .Bhagirathsinh D. Parmar*, Sushil Jha, Vikas Sinha, Nirav Chaudhury, Gavendra DaveInternational Journal of Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery(Published) Vol 6, No 2 (2020): February 2020
13) A prospective analytic study of invasive fungal rhinosinsitis .Bhagirathsinh D. Parmar*, Sushil G. Jha, Vikas Sinha, Nirav P. Chaudhari, Gavendra P. Dave(Published) Vol 6, No 4 (2020): April 2020
14) Evaluation of pectoralis major myocutaneous flap at tertiary care hospital: retrospective study of 60 cases Bhagirathsinh D. Parmar*, Sushil Jha, Vikas Sinha, Sonal Meshram, Gavendra P. Dave, Bhagwansingh Rajpurohit Vol 6, No 5 (2020): May 2020
15) Comparative Study of alkaline nasal doushing v/s alkaline nasal doushing with gention violet application in rhinoserabral mucormicosis. Dr. Raji Desai, Dr. Sushil G. Jha.
Dr. Krupa Suvagiya (Assistant Professor)
(1) Retrospective study on Lipoma for Head and Neck in our Terticary Centre.
International Journal of Scientific Research
(2) Orbital Complications aspergillus fungal rhinosinusitis and its management